Founded on September 17, 1991, PETER GROUND IMPROVEMENT INC. (PGII) is one of the pioneers of soil nailing and shotcreting in the Philippines. It is also the first company in the Philippines to introduce true jet grouting technology with the Jumbo Special Pile (JSP) system.
No. 17 Sct. De Guia cor. Sct. Reyes, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines, 1103
To encourage active participation of all employees in quality planning and continual improvement efforts to meet all quality, service and cost objectives.
We are committed to the Total Quality Concept. This policy enjoins all personnel to sincerely subscribe to the principles of Quality and dedication for the pursuit of Excellence in our field of endeavor.
It is our Corporate Commitment:
1. To exhibit good professional practice to ensure that tests done by the company would be in accordance with International
Standard Methods and are done properly to assure their integrity and repeatability.
2. To pursue customer satisfaction through prompt and reliable service.
3. To achieve technical excellence and competence through regular and continuous training of staff, acquisition of new
equipment and software, participation implementing quality control program.
4. To guarantee that all laboratory personnel familiarize themselves with quality system documentation in order to implement the policies and procedures in their work.
5. To continually improve the effectiveness of the management system.
6. To consistently comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.